Thursday, February 17, 2011

Doodle Blog


I have been wondering about my life a lot lately and have been craving some sort of direction. I like my job fine and I love the people I work with but I don’t feel like my life has much meaning. I have always been fascinated by what I call the “almost lost arts” things people had to do every day that we no longer do. Last week I came across the book Radical Homemakers by Shannon Hayes. I read it in three days and it spoke to me. While I do not agree 100% with what she said most of it made sense to me and just highlighted what I have been thinking about since before I even started college. I decided to stop thinking about making changes and learning new skills and just do it, no more excuses. So here is my blog chronicling my adventures in homemaking. The only catch is that I really don’t like writing so instead I am going to doodle my thoughts. So I guess this is my Doodle Blog with a little writing and bad spelling/grammar thrown in for good measure cuz that’s how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - I love, love, love this idea! I will be following faithfully. Your humor always kills me, in the best of ways.

    (I really love the Charlie Brown style dress! Perfect in so many ways.)

    ReplyDelete